Learn to do play therapy with your child
Does your child struggle with any of the following?
- Trouble at school
- Issues with discipline
If so this online course is for you!
Do you want to:
- Have a closer relationship with your child?
- Spend less time disciplining (and yelling) at your child and more time enjoying your child?
- Understand your child?
- Know what your child is thinking and feeling?
- Enhance your child’s
- Build your child’s
If so: This course is for you!
Who can do this course?
Anybody that has a child age 3 to 11 years old in their life.
This course teaches you how to implement the basic principles of play therapy while playing with your child. You will learn how to do a special playtime with your child once a week which will change your relationship with your child in ways you can only imagine!
PLEASE NOTE: In order for this course to be successful your child must still be playing with toys! Please contact us if you are unsure if this is the correct course for you.
Even though the course focuses on how to do play therapy with your own child, this online course will be very beneficial to schools and teachers:
- It teaches a very effective discipline method that will help you in the classroom
- It teaches you how to communicate with children and how to stop temper tantrums/bad behaviour
- Schools can also create a space where teachers can implement special playtime with problem children with the permission of their parents
- Schools are welcome to contact us for discount rates when more than 10 teachers enroll.
- Schools and teachers can also become affiliates of this course after completion. Contact us for more information.
What do you get when you enroll?
Lifetime access to all the course material
Course material consists of video’s, pdf documents and printouts.
Certification on successful completion of the course
Access to your very own qualified course administrator who will answer and help with any questions you may have about the course and the implementation thereof.
Access to a qualified family therapist at discounted rates for online sessions should you have any problems that you need to discuss and help with.
BONUS play therapy material: How to calm an anxious child AND structured doll play document